Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snow Day Lunch

Snowday Lunch

Woke up to a blanket of snow and the local weather forecasters are falling all over themselves trying to explain it.

It’s okay by me.  I’m taking a snow day off.  I am also going to:

Drink too much coffee

Cook a real dinner tonight

Play on my blog

Bake something

Dig deeper into some of the new blogs I have recently discovered like Modern Mrs. Darcy and some old favorites like Parisienne Farmgirl and Cup of Jo

Investigate Instagram and see if I like it better than Twitter

and

eat this

Snowday Lunch 005

Toast an English Muffin.  Add chopped up avocado.  Salt and pepper the avocado.  Top with bacon and sliced tomatoes.  Pepper the tomatoes.  I like pepper.  Lot’s and lot’s of pepper.

Eat Open faced. 

Delicious!

3 comments:

Ti said...

That sandwich looks delish.

I just brewed a pot of coffee. I was having trouble staying awake at the computer and since I am at work, that could be a problem so I am sipping away now.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Looks very yummy!! Enjoy your snow day!! xo Holly

Stacey said...

Mercy that looks delicious! Sounds like a wonderful day. I'm off to visit the blogs you mentioned. :)