Friday, May 6, 2011

Someone Teach Me How to Knit Please!

image 

So that I can make something as cute as this.

 image image

And then once I got he hang of that then someone could teach me to how to crochet and then I could make these too.

  image   image

  And these…..

image

And how cute is this set?  It’s the Garden Party Baby Beanie and it’s available on Etsy.  The next girl baby that I need a gift for is getting this.  I can’t stand how cute this is!  (Click on any photo to go to their source.)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Way too cute! Just look at the eyes on the little bunny:@)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

How adorable is that! I love the turban one, but the "beard" cracks me up.

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

That is funny! How cute are those. I like the pea one. The beard just cracked me up though.

Anonymous said...

A friend led me to your blog, and I have to say Oakley is gorgeous! The Thai noodles look so good - I had to go check out their blog, and I love to knit and if you ever want to learn there are so many good resources out there! I taught myself a lot with youtube videos. And hats! They can be one of the things a newer knitter could knit (or crochet!) Enjoying your blog!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

I want to learn too! It's on my "bucket list" LOL!! Cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! Go take lessons somewhere and learn to do this... I bet you would have a blast.

Di